7/06/2013

CITIES MESH





Mesh Jersey: H&M // Midi Skirt: Boohoo // Shoes: Converse // Leather Rucksack: Primark // Rings: H&M //

Hi Guys, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've just moved house and I had no internet connection for about a week. As a result, I've finished all mobile data and made use of literally every 'free wifi' opportunity there was. You've gotta do what you've gotta do right? 
Oh yes! I also participated in a styling and image making workshop called the Hackney Street Style School and I'm preparing a post on that, so keep posted!

I've FINALLY got my hands on an oversized mesh jersey and I picked this one up for £7 in the H&M sale! I've paired it with a high waisted midi skirt and my Converse. I actually wanted to wear my black flatform trainers but the sole's broken. No, the sole has been sliced. I have no idea how either.

Lastly, GFC (Google Friend Connect) has or is apparently closing down. I haven't seen anything official on it and so I'm not 100% sure if it's true, but you can now follow me blog lovin' here. You can also subscribe by email (in the side bar), or follow me on Twitter @CharisseeC I always tweet my new posts.

2 comments: