9/12/2013

New In: Chunky Loafers








Haiii Guise
I've been slightly MIA recently. I know. Apologies. 
However, I'm back.

I recently picked up these segzy loafers from New Look (one of my favourite places for shoes). I adore their chunky sole and that they aren't your conventional pair of loafers.
I'll be styling these with thick socks and loads of layers for the up and coming winter. 

My decision to purchase them was also driven by the fact that they are very 'me', but are still smart enough for sixth form.

The dress code for my sixth form is smart-casual (more on the smart side). I'm not an overly formal dresser and so I've been trying to find clothing items that comply with the sixth form dress code but don't compromise my style. These shoes included, I think I've been successful.

During this smart-shopping period I've moved out a lot of clothes that I either don't like or don't fit, from my wardrobe in a bid to start afresh. I'm trying to steer away from random impulse buys and instead shop for garments I can imagine myself wearing and that are compatible with my wardrobe.

I'm trying to imagine my wardrobe as a gallery of pieces that all relate and present a reflection of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment